.............................
F O R T I S S I M O

Flagship blog of the Fortissimo Blog Group





ABOUT ME

Name:
Wong Renhao

Date of Birth:
28 August 1988

Occupation:
~Full time student
-St. Hilda's Primary
-Victoria School
-UB-SIM Ba. Comm.
~Part time software technician (Ba. ITech)
~Tenor-in-training, though it most probably won't work out
~CMI Grade 2 piano player
~Opera(Cri)tic
~Metalhead
~Learning guitar

Friendster Public Profile

I'm in Ravenclaw!
be sorted @ nimbo.net


Email me!
Get your email icon here



BRANCH BLOGS

[)1$(µ$$ 7#3 |\|37
Mezzo-Sforzato
Revelation of Grace
Journal of Influence



FELLOW BLOGGERS

Bertrand
Chong Yi
CiPing & Wilbur
Denys & John
Farand
Felicia
Isabel
Jason Aw
Jerrold
Jon(athan) Sam(raj)
Jose
Kaiyan
Lyrical Revelry
HRH Mano and her Blisters
Mason
Miyagi-san
Samuel
Shu Yun
Wilfred
Xialanxue
Xuanwei
YH
(Ying) Zhi



ARCHIVES

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007



SPRECHE

Note: I will post using the name Renhao. Any other variation of my name or moi is not me.



VIDEO ARCHIVES

Happy Helium New Year
Dumb norwegian blond
the flying lawnmower
Piece of Mind - Vancouver Film School (VFS)
Punishment in a haunted house -gaki no tsukai-
The Last Knit
chlorine and alcohol
The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno -- Phony Photo Booth
Imperial Orchestra
Male Restroom Etiquette
Crazy Frog vs. Call On Me
Der Fuehrer's Face
School Rumble Clip
The Mind Of Mencia
Kotaro Oshio - Super Mario
Best card trick in the world
Whose Line Is It Anyway 26
Kotaro Oshio - Fight!!
Best of Peter
KOHTARO OSHIO - MERRY CHRISTMAS MR.LAWRENCE(LIVE)
Another Funny Japanese Prank Show
Silent Library 3
Japanese Toilet Prank
Japanese Mission Impossible: Ski Resort spa prank
Family Guy Wheel of Fortune
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Miss Swan at a gay bar
Miss Swan (900)HOT-SWAN
Another David Copperfield
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Ramen English Subtitles
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Father's Day English Subtitles
Crazy Asian Mother by Erick Liang
English Conversation.
Teletubbies Uncensored
South Park Blame Canada
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 2
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 1
Steve Vai - Tender Surrender
Tatiana and Maxim Ice Skating
MJ's Choco Factory
snooker
Japanese Girls Freak Out
Funny Wake Ups
Boy Gets Scared
No More Wanking
Boooo
Jesus Dancing Weird
Little Diva




Excited Pokemon Kid from Youtube.com


Mozilla Firefox - Nicht güht
Wednesday, April 27, 2005


After using Firefox for a few days, I have decided I'm not quite comfortable and will use it as a secondary browser. But I do like the remote media player control FoxyTunes, and StumbleUpon, which is like a random hit thing based on your interests. IE is somehow cleaner and neater to use, and definitely faster to respond to an 'open' command.

The memorabilia shop. Here's their website, the name's PopcornPop. COrny, I know, but you like it there. Note: Just learnt this at my own expense today. CALENDAR CARDS are only printed for A WEEK, and no more. Magnets usually have several reprints. The best time to get calendar cards (since they're the cheaper alternative) is when trailers start playing regularly on TV (which probably means that it's well under way into screening in the US) and during the duration of the film screening. Big films like Matix trilogy, Spongebob get their calendars cleaned out within a month, if not a couple of the ugliest designs of the lot left to rot there. Almost nothing is left of the Matrix series, except a few of the potraits (I got Trinity, Morpheus, and Agent Smith - no more Neo, no more bleached Twins, no more Monica Belucci(spelling?), and Nairobi(spell) wasn't worth getting, and those Revolutions raining-code-at-30° shots. By luck the supplier found a COMPLETE set of all posters and potraits of the series in magnet form, but it was already reserved. Oooh I would have snapped it all up I tell you. Not cheap okay - 15 magnets X $3 = $45 (whee I can still multiply fear me whahahahaha). I was drooling as the shopkeeper laid it out for me to see. I left my name and contact, in case they got lucky again. And as a result of my depression from looking at the back of the album (where the Matrix stuff were) I blew $20 on 9 calendars and 4 magnets. Calendars I set for potraits and teaset/special print pictures. Magnets I set or official movie posters. Now get this the four magnets I picked today, interestingly, were Robots, Incredibles, Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc.

Sheesh, all cartoons. I won't bore you with details of the calendars. All I know is that as far as I'm concerned, I have cleared the calendars of whatever I have thought worthy, and I'll just wait for the next shipment, due in the next day or two.

I'm doing volunteer work at the library@esplanade now. They are expanding with a big reference section, so they buying more CDs. My job is to select records with two star (out of three) ratings and confirming the availability at amazon.com and inputing the necessary information into a spreadsheet. And after that from early Sunday (I'm leaving at 4am... *yawn*) to late late Wednesday, I'll be in Hong Kong buying and eating and buying and eating. Thursday rest day, Friday morning and afternoon I'll be at SIM orientation, and evening a final visit to the Esplanade for a few months for Madama Butterfly,a good coffee and to bid my movie shop adieu, mi love!

Ok, enough. To bed.


orchestrated by Renhao at 10:53:00 pm
© 2004-2007. All rights reserved. You have been warned.