.............................
F O R T I S S I M O

Flagship blog of the Fortissimo Blog Group





ABOUT ME

Name:
Wong Renhao

Date of Birth:
28 August 1988

Occupation:
~Full time student
-St. Hilda's Primary
-Victoria School
-UB-SIM Ba. Comm.
~Part time software technician (Ba. ITech)
~Tenor-in-training, though it most probably won't work out
~CMI Grade 2 piano player
~Opera(Cri)tic
~Metalhead
~Learning guitar

Friendster Public Profile

I'm in Ravenclaw!
be sorted @ nimbo.net


Email me!
Get your email icon here



BRANCH BLOGS

[)1$(µ$$ 7#3 |\|37
Mezzo-Sforzato
Revelation of Grace
Journal of Influence



FELLOW BLOGGERS

Bertrand
Chong Yi
CiPing & Wilbur
Denys & John
Farand
Felicia
Isabel
Jason Aw
Jerrold
Jon(athan) Sam(raj)
Jose
Kaiyan
Lyrical Revelry
HRH Mano and her Blisters
Mason
Miyagi-san
Samuel
Shu Yun
Wilfred
Xialanxue
Xuanwei
YH
(Ying) Zhi



ARCHIVES

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007



SPRECHE

Note: I will post using the name Renhao. Any other variation of my name or moi is not me.



VIDEO ARCHIVES

Happy Helium New Year
Dumb norwegian blond
the flying lawnmower
Piece of Mind - Vancouver Film School (VFS)
Punishment in a haunted house -gaki no tsukai-
The Last Knit
chlorine and alcohol
The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno -- Phony Photo Booth
Imperial Orchestra
Male Restroom Etiquette
Crazy Frog vs. Call On Me
Der Fuehrer's Face
School Rumble Clip
The Mind Of Mencia
Kotaro Oshio - Super Mario
Best card trick in the world
Whose Line Is It Anyway 26
Kotaro Oshio - Fight!!
Best of Peter
KOHTARO OSHIO - MERRY CHRISTMAS MR.LAWRENCE(LIVE)
Another Funny Japanese Prank Show
Silent Library 3
Japanese Toilet Prank
Japanese Mission Impossible: Ski Resort spa prank
Family Guy Wheel of Fortune
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Miss Swan at a gay bar
Miss Swan (900)HOT-SWAN
Another David Copperfield
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Ramen English Subtitles
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Father's Day English Subtitles
Crazy Asian Mother by Erick Liang
English Conversation.
Teletubbies Uncensored
South Park Blame Canada
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 2
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 1
Steve Vai - Tender Surrender
Tatiana and Maxim Ice Skating
MJ's Choco Factory
snooker
Japanese Girls Freak Out
Funny Wake Ups
Boy Gets Scared
No More Wanking
Boooo
Jesus Dancing Weird
Little Diva




Excited Pokemon Kid from Youtube.com


Triple 3
Sunday, April 10, 2005


Got my wallet back. Had to go to MP NPC though. The sergeant took a phone call while filling some unnecessary records regarding my picking up the lost item.

'Yes? What is it regarding? Lost her wallet... Oh someone took it? ... Yes well you can get your daughter to file a police report. But as for making a new one, you should wait, you know, like one or two days to see whether someone calls to return it...'

Here he suddenly burst into utterly nervous laughter, that kind of half-giggle when you're trying to convince yourself that everything will turn out fine.

'Well I... Ahaha. I can't really... speculate what the... criminal would do with the IC... Ahahahahaha. But if there is any misuse of NRICs, an investigation will be conducted immediately. Meanwhile you can get your daughter to file a lost report... I... Hahaha... I really don't know. Really.'

Poor thing was almost pleading with the anxious mother to give it up.

So then after dilly-dallying he turned a big log book around and said, 'Well your name, IC number, um... contact number. And signature.'

Then I saw under an inventory he made of my items a most glaring spelling mistake. He wrote the X-Zone Tapz card as Tarz.

I simply couldn't help it. It's an utterly terrible habit, I know, correcting people so condescendingly. But the poison was injected into my blood long long ago.

'There's an error,' I said rather sternly.
'Hmmm?'
'Here... May I correct it?'
And he did some totally incoherent action. That's just about the essence of the Singapore Police Force. Much ado about nothing should be their motto.
And so I gave him the Eye like a proper teacher.
'This,' I said, articulating every word, 'is spelt Tapz.' I proceeded to correct it.

Again he made some gestures to the effect of 'Yes, well... whatever. I don't give a slimy shit.' And I proceeded to write down my particulars, convinced that the SPF was doomed.

Dropped by VS to pay a surprise visit to the SYF actors. Those brave people are giving it all they are worth now. Good work, and good luck guys. I'll be there. At least now John (Cheo) is acting like a proper slut now. And Martin was perfect with his 'Croissant! Baguette! Big! Erect! Eiffel Towér!' sequence. Ah, we discussed that what seemed like so long ago. I have to attend more practices, whether I'm useful or not. if I ever want to prove my skills, I start here. But at least they got a proper guy to show them each and every step and action. That's what I suggested, and I warned them they might get pissed at my breaking their line of thought so often, but they took whatever suggestions I made enthusiastically, and more so this guy who seems to be a proper professional, not some pretentious bitch who milks VS and ELDDS of our/their already insufficient funds, Ang merely gave a couple of thousand bucks. This woman bitchs about warm-ups for 4 hours and charges a (pardon me here) a fucking two HUNDRED and fifty dollars per HOUR. That is called milking, a term aptly coined and used by the disgruntled actors. They went on about it forever.

'Stupid cow (milking us)... and her stupid warm ups... Ghooooo... Gheeee. Ghaaaahhhhh!!!!!'

Who can blame them? Ah, poor things. They never called her back. Ever.

Ah well. So much for bitching about everything. First story on MS should be up by Tuesday. If everything goes well.

Went to Triple 3 to celebrate my brother's birthday. Gave him his present. And iPod wired remote and earphones. His original pair broke in an accident involving a feminine classmate of his bitching and somehow tearing his earphones into two pieces. And then he actually had it planned by researching and reporting to me, 'iPod wired remote plus earphones costs $68. I want that for my birthday. Triple 3, just about the fanciest buffet restaurant in Singapore, at the Mauritius Mandarin and at $55+++ per head, was also his request, oh no I mean demand. Easy for him. His voice hasn't broken, and he's growing, so his lungs have expanded. So he can whine (and dhine) for hours until my parents (and me) finally crumble to the ground sobbing and complying just to shut him up. Oh well, I'm not complaining. And I get Adobe Photoshop 7.0 full version in exchange. That's rather worth it don't you think?


orchestrated by Renhao at 12:54:00 am
© 2004-2007. All rights reserved. You have been warned.