.............................
F O R T I S S I M O

Flagship blog of the Fortissimo Blog Group





ABOUT ME

Name:
Wong Renhao

Date of Birth:
28 August 1988

Occupation:
~Full time student
-St. Hilda's Primary
-Victoria School
-UB-SIM Ba. Comm.
~Part time software technician (Ba. ITech)
~Tenor-in-training, though it most probably won't work out
~CMI Grade 2 piano player
~Opera(Cri)tic
~Metalhead
~Learning guitar

Friendster Public Profile

I'm in Ravenclaw!
be sorted @ nimbo.net


Email me!
Get your email icon here



BRANCH BLOGS

[)1$(µ$$ 7#3 |\|37
Mezzo-Sforzato
Revelation of Grace
Journal of Influence



FELLOW BLOGGERS

Bertrand
Chong Yi
CiPing & Wilbur
Denys & John
Farand
Felicia
Isabel
Jason Aw
Jerrold
Jon(athan) Sam(raj)
Jose
Kaiyan
Lyrical Revelry
HRH Mano and her Blisters
Mason
Miyagi-san
Samuel
Shu Yun
Wilfred
Xialanxue
Xuanwei
YH
(Ying) Zhi



ARCHIVES

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007



SPRECHE

Note: I will post using the name Renhao. Any other variation of my name or moi is not me.



VIDEO ARCHIVES

Happy Helium New Year
Dumb norwegian blond
the flying lawnmower
Piece of Mind - Vancouver Film School (VFS)
Punishment in a haunted house -gaki no tsukai-
The Last Knit
chlorine and alcohol
The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno -- Phony Photo Booth
Imperial Orchestra
Male Restroom Etiquette
Crazy Frog vs. Call On Me
Der Fuehrer's Face
School Rumble Clip
The Mind Of Mencia
Kotaro Oshio - Super Mario
Best card trick in the world
Whose Line Is It Anyway 26
Kotaro Oshio - Fight!!
Best of Peter
KOHTARO OSHIO - MERRY CHRISTMAS MR.LAWRENCE(LIVE)
Another Funny Japanese Prank Show
Silent Library 3
Japanese Toilet Prank
Japanese Mission Impossible: Ski Resort spa prank
Family Guy Wheel of Fortune
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Miss Swan at a gay bar
Miss Swan (900)HOT-SWAN
Another David Copperfield
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Ramen English Subtitles
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Father's Day English Subtitles
Crazy Asian Mother by Erick Liang
English Conversation.
Teletubbies Uncensored
South Park Blame Canada
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 2
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 1
Steve Vai - Tender Surrender
Tatiana and Maxim Ice Skating
MJ's Choco Factory
snooker
Japanese Girls Freak Out
Funny Wake Ups
Boy Gets Scared
No More Wanking
Boooo
Jesus Dancing Weird
Little Diva




Excited Pokemon Kid from Youtube.com


UB BBQ
Saturday, May 28, 2005


Synonyms are taking over our very lives. É fact tt u hv just rd this is a very bad sign.

But tonight I had proper fun for the first time in two eternities. We (Hans, Ben Chua, Elton, me) took a train to Paya Lebar and took 76 to VS (should have just gone to Bedok dammit). And on the bus I got a message.

u fag.ure on bus no 76.

I made quite a show of turning around, and lo and behold, there was Mok languishing in one corner. People don't really lose their poker faces.
So got off the bus at the same stop but he was as usual cryptic about his activities (then again Mokking really shouldn't be publicised too much) and we split ofter awhile. Turns out Mac's East Coast was further than I thought. The pits were C21. We were somewhere at E.

Oops.

After a more-than-half-an-hour walk we finally got to the bicycle rentals and got the lousiest mountain bikes at $4 for two hours (one hour for one promo) and it was a less than 5min ride before we got there.

Crap.

I was frankly surprised at how easily I gained my balance, considering I had not sat on a bicycle for about three years. It was great fun, riding to the end of ECP and back later, except for the fact that the bloody gears refused to shift properly at small increments. It's like I'll crank it to one side and my legs will be swinging uncontrollably, then I push to the other side and I'd be panting in 5min. Oh well I did the best I could. As we got back we cut through the trees and I immediately slammed my gears shift up to one (or low, whatever). The timing of the gears meshing was beautifully perfect, but I stopped about ten metres away from where I should have because it was dark, and I wasn't quite sure I could clear the large tree root right in front without landing on my back with sand in my head. And Ben was clutching his balls in pain because he had shifted too far up the seat, which I have found too small for my meaty backside from Day 1. Can't blame him though, his bike was totally screwed up. Back at the BBQ the President of the Student Council served us whiny asses food of all sorts... Satay, chicken wings, chicken chops, even steak, and stingray, hurhur (salivating). And after we finished it up they wanted more but there was none cooking or left on the grill so I have to do it myself, and since the VP of the Council said it takes about 20min I set my timer. For the rest of the evening the impatient and pertpetually hungry people crowded around the fire and alternated between jokes of precision timer, mommy, madame wong, and yan can cook wong can't cook. Insolent ingrates. I gave them bloody chicken wings (as in not-cooked-properly, not the expletive) as punishment.

So I called my dad and told him that Ben's dad is coming to pick him and give us a lift... at 11. Not that I wanted to stay longer, I mean of course I don't mind, we were in a lovely discussion of politics when we (Ben, Hans, me) had to leave. But then it was already about ten when I called, and I was cooking anyway, so it didn't seem like alot of time. My seniors made sparkler-rockets by the way. Failed miserably. They resorted to flinging sparklers into trees. It was burning so long up there I thought it would burn off the branch and bring it crashing down.

Anyway when I finally reached Bugis (that's the station they suggested, and how could we refuse) my dad said, 'Take a cab.'

Who the hell can get a taxi off the damn road at 11? Those mecenary arses only go for on calls and proper taxi queues, or else lim kopi and wait for the midnight charges to kick in. Finally I called a cab, and the auntie was one of those who wouldn't stop talking. But apparently someone tried to snatch my cab. He claimed he was the one who booked the cab. The auntied covered the screen and said, 'What's your HP number?' And when he couldn't answer she promptly booted him from the car and valiantly rushed to pick me up before the monstrous midnight increments kicked in. As she explained, just the total of my pick up fare, booking charge, and midnight increments would have been $10. 'That's why, ah, auntie very chin chai one, ah.' I was making my voice hoarser than it actually was to make her pick up the clue that I was tired out, but she just carried the conversation on all the way home. Oh well, it's the least I could do to repay her for preventing the midnight charges. The total fare came up to $19.55.

My father scolded me on the way up. He came down to pay the taxi fare because I had only $3 in my wallet. 'Next time if by ten o'clock no one is going home, you get your ass out of there you understand? I'm very disappointed in you.'

Wh- I... You... How can-

I just kept quiet. Hans put it correctly. I was to guai already. Too compliant with rules. It's just so, so sad when you think about it, and even sadder when I'm thinking about it. I guess I'll have to break away soon if they don't let off first. Still it won't mar the memory of this evening. Small thing lah, this.


orchestrated by Renhao at 12:56:00 am
© 2004-2007. All rights reserved. You have been warned.