.............................
F O R T I S S I M O

Flagship blog of the Fortissimo Blog Group





ABOUT ME

Name:
Wong Renhao

Date of Birth:
28 August 1988

Occupation:
~Full time student
-St. Hilda's Primary
-Victoria School
-UB-SIM Ba. Comm.
~Part time software technician (Ba. ITech)
~Tenor-in-training, though it most probably won't work out
~CMI Grade 2 piano player
~Opera(Cri)tic
~Metalhead
~Learning guitar

Friendster Public Profile

I'm in Ravenclaw!
be sorted @ nimbo.net


Email me!
Get your email icon here



BRANCH BLOGS

[)1$(µ$$ 7#3 |\|37
Mezzo-Sforzato
Revelation of Grace
Journal of Influence



FELLOW BLOGGERS

Bertrand
Chong Yi
CiPing & Wilbur
Denys & John
Farand
Felicia
Isabel
Jason Aw
Jerrold
Jon(athan) Sam(raj)
Jose
Kaiyan
Lyrical Revelry
HRH Mano and her Blisters
Mason
Miyagi-san
Samuel
Shu Yun
Wilfred
Xialanxue
Xuanwei
YH
(Ying) Zhi



ARCHIVES

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007



SPRECHE

Note: I will post using the name Renhao. Any other variation of my name or moi is not me.



VIDEO ARCHIVES

Happy Helium New Year
Dumb norwegian blond
the flying lawnmower
Piece of Mind - Vancouver Film School (VFS)
Punishment in a haunted house -gaki no tsukai-
The Last Knit
chlorine and alcohol
The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno -- Phony Photo Booth
Imperial Orchestra
Male Restroom Etiquette
Crazy Frog vs. Call On Me
Der Fuehrer's Face
School Rumble Clip
The Mind Of Mencia
Kotaro Oshio - Super Mario
Best card trick in the world
Whose Line Is It Anyway 26
Kotaro Oshio - Fight!!
Best of Peter
KOHTARO OSHIO - MERRY CHRISTMAS MR.LAWRENCE(LIVE)
Another Funny Japanese Prank Show
Silent Library 3
Japanese Toilet Prank
Japanese Mission Impossible: Ski Resort spa prank
Family Guy Wheel of Fortune
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Miss Swan at a gay bar
Miss Swan (900)HOT-SWAN
Another David Copperfield
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Ramen English Subtitles
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Father's Day English Subtitles
Crazy Asian Mother by Erick Liang
English Conversation.
Teletubbies Uncensored
South Park Blame Canada
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 2
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 1
Steve Vai - Tender Surrender
Tatiana and Maxim Ice Skating
MJ's Choco Factory
snooker
Japanese Girls Freak Out
Funny Wake Ups
Boy Gets Scared
No More Wanking
Boooo
Jesus Dancing Weird
Little Diva




Excited Pokemon Kid from Youtube.com


Midterm Results Part Two
Tuesday, June 21, 2005


Hmmm.

Mrs James decided to save our test papers and results for tomorrow's consultation. So we have that delayed... If my questions and her answers were anything to go by...

Me: How did we do for the test?
She: Good.
*pause*
Me: How did I do for the test?
She: [fiddle with her stuff for awhile] Good.

Couldn't tell whether she was sarcastic or not.

She told us early birds to give others a chance to go early, so Ryan and I decided on the 12.30 slot. We are so going to be ultra sianed in between. But I borrowed another three books from the library... Hamlet, Hamlet discussion, and American satirical essays. That should keep me busy for that time.

Maths. Jaffar gave us our results one by one. First person.

Wong Renhao? Who is Wong Renhao?

Right.

68/80, hmmm, alright. Nothing special. Ben got 66 so as he adequately puts it you beat me in two subjects leh. Friends forever Ben. I lost half a mark in my first quiz and he lost to me in midterm by 2 marks. That puts us exactly on par, at 88.33333333333...%. So I consulted the course outline.

!
Hey, we're both A-'s!
Really? [look at paper] Alright man!


Then Ben said, 'If I get another two marks... [calculate], i will get A!'

Luckily Jaffar refused, haha. In fact apart from calculational errors (which would have been very embarrassing considering his job) I think he flatly refused anyone any extra marks. And I won't be surprised if some honest guy came up to him and pointed out extra marks and he said, 'Never mind just keep the marks. For being honest.' That would be soooo him.

After lesson went to eat with Ben and His Excellency Yeo Kaijie, who by no coincidence thrashed all our asses in Econs and Maths. The two four-credit subjects. Jeez... Why does Music have to be a three-credit subject?!!!

In other news, Li Rong, who is also in New Creation Church (that's where she got her lovely 恩 T-shirt, too) told me about the SIM care-group. She saw me first when I was waiting to watch Star Wars again with Sandra-jie and the rest. She stood at the entrance of the cinema and yelled, 'Renhao!'. I very nearly put my hands up.
Speaking of which George who is also in this SIM care-group and who first contacted me hasn't spoken to me for a long time. When I am feeling happy and bo liao I shall SMS him.

My mom bought the revolutionary Osim iEcologi. The salesman was rather efficient in his demo, and so was the machine in doing its job. Mom is vacuuming now, but last time I saw she had water all over when it was supposed to leave a clean dry tile, with perhaps a bit of fast-evaporating condensation. As for myself, I will want to do a clean up of my study room chair, and my bed if mom's not having it on her mind yet. The two dirtiest places on earth. Eugh. And perhaps more nooks and crannies if I can find them.

Off to the piano now...


orchestrated by Renhao at 6:36:00 pm
© 2004-2007. All rights reserved. You have been warned.