.............................
F O R T I S S I M O

Flagship blog of the Fortissimo Blog Group





ABOUT ME

Name:
Wong Renhao

Date of Birth:
28 August 1988

Occupation:
~Full time student
-St. Hilda's Primary
-Victoria School
-UB-SIM Ba. Comm.
~Part time software technician (Ba. ITech)
~Tenor-in-training, though it most probably won't work out
~CMI Grade 2 piano player
~Opera(Cri)tic
~Metalhead
~Learning guitar

Friendster Public Profile

I'm in Ravenclaw!
be sorted @ nimbo.net


Email me!
Get your email icon here



BRANCH BLOGS

[)1$(µ$$ 7#3 |\|37
Mezzo-Sforzato
Revelation of Grace
Journal of Influence



FELLOW BLOGGERS

Bertrand
Chong Yi
CiPing & Wilbur
Denys & John
Farand
Felicia
Isabel
Jason Aw
Jerrold
Jon(athan) Sam(raj)
Jose
Kaiyan
Lyrical Revelry
HRH Mano and her Blisters
Mason
Miyagi-san
Samuel
Shu Yun
Wilfred
Xialanxue
Xuanwei
YH
(Ying) Zhi



ARCHIVES

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007



SPRECHE

Note: I will post using the name Renhao. Any other variation of my name or moi is not me.



VIDEO ARCHIVES

Happy Helium New Year
Dumb norwegian blond
the flying lawnmower
Piece of Mind - Vancouver Film School (VFS)
Punishment in a haunted house -gaki no tsukai-
The Last Knit
chlorine and alcohol
The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno -- Phony Photo Booth
Imperial Orchestra
Male Restroom Etiquette
Crazy Frog vs. Call On Me
Der Fuehrer's Face
School Rumble Clip
The Mind Of Mencia
Kotaro Oshio - Super Mario
Best card trick in the world
Whose Line Is It Anyway 26
Kotaro Oshio - Fight!!
Best of Peter
KOHTARO OSHIO - MERRY CHRISTMAS MR.LAWRENCE(LIVE)
Another Funny Japanese Prank Show
Silent Library 3
Japanese Toilet Prank
Japanese Mission Impossible: Ski Resort spa prank
Family Guy Wheel of Fortune
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Miss Swan at a gay bar
Miss Swan (900)HOT-SWAN
Another David Copperfield
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Ramen English Subtitles
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Father's Day English Subtitles
Crazy Asian Mother by Erick Liang
English Conversation.
Teletubbies Uncensored
South Park Blame Canada
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 2
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 1
Steve Vai - Tender Surrender
Tatiana and Maxim Ice Skating
MJ's Choco Factory
snooker
Japanese Girls Freak Out
Funny Wake Ups
Boy Gets Scared
No More Wanking
Boooo
Jesus Dancing Weird
Little Diva




Excited Pokemon Kid from Youtube.com


Condemned to be Bassist
Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Just had Carl's Jr. for dinner; the super huge burgers... Dad bought back.

It's good, but I'd put it as a quarterly or even biannual treat sort of thing... Each meal costs close to $10, which is so not worth it considering you get an oversized burger, a few lumps of waffle-fries and a drink. But yeah it was huge. I opened my mouth disgustingly big to engage my double beef burger and I still managed to smear salad dressing on the sides of my mouth. It's that huge.

Now, on to today. Today was a whirl man.

First was Comm. Silly woman was useless as usual in getting us to settle down. She did put in extra effort today because Kevin was there to hawk-eye her. But it still didn't really work. Loser. By the time we settled down it was over 9.15, and she immediately set about distributing the term paper instructions, and after that the test booklets. She may not be very good with her mouth, but she was shrewd enough to jumble the questions as well as the order of options into three different test papers. And Rocky was like cursing away, 'Alurr-mak...,' (because he saw Kevin behind), 'liddat how to kopy sial... cheee-ken.'
She gave us half an hour to do 10 MCQs for goodness' sake. And all around me people were groaning and moaning because we all didn't quite study and weren't too sure with the answers. We soon found out however that by using logic we could derive the correct answers. So, hope for the best. After that the lecturer spent a harrowing 15 minutes (for her la) briefing us on the term paper. And then with less than 20 minutes left to go, she announced, 'And now on with today's lesson.' Immediately murmurs struck up, and she retorted, 'Yes there is.' One minute later...

Well, seeing that we are actually ahead of our schedule... I think... Yes... I'll let you off now for today... See you next week.

And with Kevin at the back, absorbing her every word.

I dunno what he'll do to her. I don't care if she's old and married, we are all going to screw her when it comes to the lecturer evaluation at the end of the term if she carries on like this.

Hans had invited me over to his house during the break when we were lolling around waiting for the retards (who takes half an hour? HONESTLY?!) to finish the test. I asked Graham too, because I knew that the three of us would have fun with guitars (in the ratio of 5:5:1). Graham originally declined saying he wanted to do research in the library, but he called me and said he would come. So we waited for him and I waved to him when I saw him cross the bridge. For some reason Daphne felt it was safe to lock herself in a room with three guys, and came along too. Much to Hans's amusement.

A blue Yamaha electric stood prominently in Hans's study room. The strings were rather severely rusted, in fact so was the whole pickup and bridge system, but it worked fine when I plugged it in.

Hans, is this your experimenting guitar?
Sort of, why?
Can I retune it?
...
Come Graham. Give me a C please.

So I redid it to my beloved CGCGC tuning. The two were more or less speechless, or maybe they saw a budding guitarist somewhere in the depths of my heart and didn't want to say anything to turn me off guitar forever. You never know.

While I was playing around with the whammy bar the first string snapped. 'As well,' I told the other two, 'I don't use first string anyway.' Sian diao.

Because it was a right-handed (aka normal) guitar, the cable clashed with my strumming hand, and I had to get in an awkward position to avoid resting on the cable and disconnecting my guitar from the amp. Graham was very surprised, even impressed that with such a ****ed tuning I could actually play More Than Words. But something kept going out of tune somewhere, so I clashed horribly with him and Hans. After awhile I just gave up and played bass on the last string.

Dude, you give up guitar and play bass la...
Wah laaauuuu....

Hans struck up a bossanova tune, and Graham joined in playing classical lead. Get this brother. Classical lead. Later they switched and Hans gave an improvised but nevertheless impressive solo (which lasted about 8 minutes hahaha). I played bass accurately (for once) and when we ended the song we were all whooping like Red Indians.

Suddenly Daphne piped up, 'Do you know how to play Like a Stone by Audioslave?'

Hans was howling and I nearly slid off my chair. Hans managed to gasp, 'I never thought I would hear that request.' before collapsing again. Soon he recovered and played the song.
In your house I long to be
Room by room patiently
I'll wait for you there
Like a stone I'll wait for you there
Alone

After that he was squealing again so hard that we stopped the song.

Later she asked if it was because of yesterday's incident when Benny stuck a piece of paper saying, 'I like to stone. I am a stoner.' on Bernard's back and snapped a picture.

Perceptiveness cannot be learnt. It is a gift. A talent.

Like a Stone. HAHAHAHA~


orchestrated by Renhao at 7:13:00 pm
© 2004-2007. All rights reserved. You have been warned.