.............................
F O R T I S S I M O

Flagship blog of the Fortissimo Blog Group





ABOUT ME

Name:
Wong Renhao

Date of Birth:
28 August 1988

Occupation:
~Full time student
-St. Hilda's Primary
-Victoria School
-UB-SIM Ba. Comm.
~Part time software technician (Ba. ITech)
~Tenor-in-training, though it most probably won't work out
~CMI Grade 2 piano player
~Opera(Cri)tic
~Metalhead
~Learning guitar

Friendster Public Profile

I'm in Ravenclaw!
be sorted @ nimbo.net


Email me!
Get your email icon here



BRANCH BLOGS

[)1$(µ$$ 7#3 |\|37
Mezzo-Sforzato
Revelation of Grace
Journal of Influence



FELLOW BLOGGERS

Bertrand
Chong Yi
CiPing & Wilbur
Denys & John
Farand
Felicia
Isabel
Jason Aw
Jerrold
Jon(athan) Sam(raj)
Jose
Kaiyan
Lyrical Revelry
HRH Mano and her Blisters
Mason
Miyagi-san
Samuel
Shu Yun
Wilfred
Xialanxue
Xuanwei
YH
(Ying) Zhi



ARCHIVES

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007



SPRECHE

Note: I will post using the name Renhao. Any other variation of my name or moi is not me.



VIDEO ARCHIVES

Happy Helium New Year
Dumb norwegian blond
the flying lawnmower
Piece of Mind - Vancouver Film School (VFS)
Punishment in a haunted house -gaki no tsukai-
The Last Knit
chlorine and alcohol
The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno -- Phony Photo Booth
Imperial Orchestra
Male Restroom Etiquette
Crazy Frog vs. Call On Me
Der Fuehrer's Face
School Rumble Clip
The Mind Of Mencia
Kotaro Oshio - Super Mario
Best card trick in the world
Whose Line Is It Anyway 26
Kotaro Oshio - Fight!!
Best of Peter
KOHTARO OSHIO - MERRY CHRISTMAS MR.LAWRENCE(LIVE)
Another Funny Japanese Prank Show
Silent Library 3
Japanese Toilet Prank
Japanese Mission Impossible: Ski Resort spa prank
Family Guy Wheel of Fortune
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Miss Swan at a gay bar
Miss Swan (900)HOT-SWAN
Another David Copperfield
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Ramen English Subtitles
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Father's Day English Subtitles
Crazy Asian Mother by Erick Liang
English Conversation.
Teletubbies Uncensored
South Park Blame Canada
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 2
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 1
Steve Vai - Tender Surrender
Tatiana and Maxim Ice Skating
MJ's Choco Factory
snooker
Japanese Girls Freak Out
Funny Wake Ups
Boy Gets Scared
No More Wanking
Boooo
Jesus Dancing Weird
Little Diva




Excited Pokemon Kid from Youtube.com


Mambo! Hoi!
Wednesday, October 12, 2005


Have you missed me? Has my one day absence bewitched you? Bothered you? Bewildered you? Besotted you? Bitchslapped you?

Doubt it'd make a diff, but I'll say sorry anyway, yesterday I was seriously panicking for Comms. And before that I was TAOing with Ryan, and then playing Carom3D with Kaiyan.

Great day today. In the light of today's events I shall not bother about yesterday. The memory of today's events has long overwritten yesterday's, and I won't bother recalling it from Recycle Bin.

Comms midterm first. I dunno what to say la... Open the paper... 5 MCQs, finish and flip see ***End of Paper*** at the bottom of the page. Dunno how many people heard my 'huh!', although I heard G clearly from the back saying 'So short ah...' To Peggy Su's credit the last question stumped me. I had to think for a long while before coming up with half-past-six answers. Mambo after that. Originally Daphne wanted to go to her aunt's condo because there was free pool there, but Hans flatly refused, because it would have been shredded to shit by ah bengs or something.

When we got there Mambo still hadn't opened yet, so we went to KFC for lunch. At 10. (^.^)v

Table 19 is more or less our favourite table now, or at least my favourite table. Good fresh fabric, quite new balls, and a nice big area. Not bad today la, except Hans did a jumpball that nearly neutered me... Somemore I was drinking Coke... Toopid idiot make me choke only. And then it didn't help that everytime I scored he would say 'Waaahh Felice...', and everytime I didn't he would say 'Ahh Felice sucks...' Kaiyan, who joined us for a couple of games, because his teacher decided to be an asshole and give him half-attendance, so he attended half the class. Smart seh some people. Hans was telling him about KFC's Hot Devils...

Hans: Eh you should try the Sze Chuan Chicken man... damn good sia!
LKY: O.O Chicken?
Hans: o.0
Hans: ...
Hans: !
Hans: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chicken... hahaha. Ah but don't spoil the fun la... You don't get it ask me on MSN... don't have then too bad for you... Ask your mom. ^.^

After that we started interpreting like everything in the coupon brochure the other way...

Me: Hey listen to this... Standard set includes:
1 breast
2 thighs
2 drumsticks
2 wings
1 rib
Hans: Walau... Why only one breast...

Me: Hmmm... orders above $200 should be made 2 hours in advance...
[Hans misses his shot]

Aiyah many more la... Can't remember... But then there was that one where we were discussing something.... I think it was still the chicken joke. Then I said something like 'ask her to dQ your didi...' and then Hans laughed and missed his shot...

Later Kaiyan was taking his shot...

Hans: Yar... So try to lick the other breast... Then she say [falsetto] No no... this one cannot touch...
Hans: Then eye got the one-eye-jack thing... She use the same thing to cover the other one.
Me: One-breast-jack...
[ROFL]

Got back to SIM and went to slack in Hans's English classroom... We searched for yo mama is so fat jokes and what happened was the dictionary definition of peng.

Taken directly off jokesites...

Yo mama's so fat, she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for the New World.
Yo mama's so fat, she lay on the beach and people ran around yelling 'Free Willy!'
Yo mama's so fat, her legs are like spoiled milk - white & chunky!
Yo mama's so fat, she's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!
Yo mama's so fat, she went to the movies and sat next to everyone.

And then there were the real laughers...

Yo mama's so fat, when she tripped over on 4th Ave, she landed on 12th.
Yo mama's so fat, she fell in love and broke it.
Yo mama's so fat, when she fell over she rocked herself asleep trying to get up again.
Yo mama's so fat, when she wears one of those X jackets, helicopters try to land on her back!
Yo mama's so fat, when she wears a yellow raincoat people run after her and shout "Taxi!"

And how about yo mama is so stupid?

Yo mama's so stupid, she thinks Fleetwood Mac is a new hamburger at McDonald's!
Yo mama's so stupid, that she thought Boyz II Men was a day care center.
Yo mama's so stupid, when she went to take the 44 bus, she took the 22 twice instead.
Yo mama's so stupid, she took a umbrella to see Purple Rain.
Yo mama's so stupid, she bought a videocamera to record cable tv shows at home.

And the laughers...

Yo mama's so stupid, when she saw the NC-17 (under 17 not admitted) sign, she went home and got 16 friends.
Yo mama's so stupid, that she puts lipstick on her head just to make-up her mind.
Yo mama's so stupid, she thinks a quarterback is a refund!
Yo mama's so stupid, when she read on her job application to not write below the dotted line she put "O.K."
Yo mama's so stupid, she took a spoon to the Superbowl.

Naturally we didn't study English. It looked abit short, my essay, but I was writing rather small, so... Don't care la. I have my essay and research for research paper due tomorrow and I still haven't done anything except print a whole load of material. Sigh late night panic again...... I hate this. I woke myself up at 4am today and didn't even sleep on the train. All for a 15 minutes chop-chop paper (assuming I had known the answer to the last one...). More pool in the Rec Room, played with Ryan Sining and Rocky... Usual mistakes. But I suppose compared to my usual I was better today. Sigh. Oh I finally took a picture of my gay glove. Soon... When I get the cable link... Can't wait sia.

Yo mama's mouth is so big, she speaks in surround sound.


orchestrated by Renhao at 9:17:00 pm
© 2004-2007. All rights reserved. You have been warned.