.............................
F O R T I S S I M O

Flagship blog of the Fortissimo Blog Group





ABOUT ME

Name:
Wong Renhao

Date of Birth:
28 August 1988

Occupation:
~Full time student
-St. Hilda's Primary
-Victoria School
-UB-SIM Ba. Comm.
~Part time software technician (Ba. ITech)
~Tenor-in-training, though it most probably won't work out
~CMI Grade 2 piano player
~Opera(Cri)tic
~Metalhead
~Learning guitar

Friendster Public Profile

I'm in Ravenclaw!
be sorted @ nimbo.net


Email me!
Get your email icon here



BRANCH BLOGS

[)1$(µ$$ 7#3 |\|37
Mezzo-Sforzato
Revelation of Grace
Journal of Influence



FELLOW BLOGGERS

Bertrand
Chong Yi
CiPing & Wilbur
Denys & John
Farand
Felicia
Isabel
Jason Aw
Jerrold
Jon(athan) Sam(raj)
Jose
Kaiyan
Lyrical Revelry
HRH Mano and her Blisters
Mason
Miyagi-san
Samuel
Shu Yun
Wilfred
Xialanxue
Xuanwei
YH
(Ying) Zhi



ARCHIVES

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007



SPRECHE

Note: I will post using the name Renhao. Any other variation of my name or moi is not me.



VIDEO ARCHIVES

Happy Helium New Year
Dumb norwegian blond
the flying lawnmower
Piece of Mind - Vancouver Film School (VFS)
Punishment in a haunted house -gaki no tsukai-
The Last Knit
chlorine and alcohol
The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno -- Phony Photo Booth
Imperial Orchestra
Male Restroom Etiquette
Crazy Frog vs. Call On Me
Der Fuehrer's Face
School Rumble Clip
The Mind Of Mencia
Kotaro Oshio - Super Mario
Best card trick in the world
Whose Line Is It Anyway 26
Kotaro Oshio - Fight!!
Best of Peter
KOHTARO OSHIO - MERRY CHRISTMAS MR.LAWRENCE(LIVE)
Another Funny Japanese Prank Show
Silent Library 3
Japanese Toilet Prank
Japanese Mission Impossible: Ski Resort spa prank
Family Guy Wheel of Fortune
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Miss Swan at a gay bar
Miss Swan (900)HOT-SWAN
Another David Copperfield
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Ramen English Subtitles
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Father's Day English Subtitles
Crazy Asian Mother by Erick Liang
English Conversation.
Teletubbies Uncensored
South Park Blame Canada
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 2
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 1
Steve Vai - Tender Surrender
Tatiana and Maxim Ice Skating
MJ's Choco Factory
snooker
Japanese Girls Freak Out
Funny Wake Ups
Boy Gets Scared
No More Wanking
Boooo
Jesus Dancing Weird
Little Diva




Excited Pokemon Kid from Youtube.com


弄薄不要剪短
Monday, April 10, 2006


After racking my brains over the puzzles on my handheld Sudoku Pro 1, the Today newspaper's weekday puzzle seemed insultingly easy.

Also Ben and I learnt from each other today. He learnt slicing, eliminating possible places for a given number, and I learnt (d'oh) to eliminate numbers by observing the square, row and column. Wonder why I didn't notice that earlier. And Ben's more or less a first timer la -.- .

We started reading the horoscopes, and when we got to Kaiyan's one it read that a loved one would pay more attention to him, and I said Which would be him, and pointed to Bernard. And well I nearly got strangled for that but what's new... As we were exchanging horoscope readings and friendly spikes, Bernard suddenly asked to see Mr Muscle, obviously eliciting gay comments from the others. But the others insisted the horoscopes be read finish first, and then he could see his Muscle Man. Meanwhile Ben had for some reason commented that for all his muscles and 6 pack (We were proud of Kaijie who beat him cos he had an 8 pack... no no no I don't have... I'm fat and unfit) his Fat Man/Little Boy looked quite small, and well, we sort of agreed by silent assent. It's best not to give a loud wholehearted YES in response to this sort of comment, but anyway, I searched for the page with Mr Muscle, while muttering Now where is your man... And for some reason Ben thought that was very bad of me. Uh?

After scrutinising it for a couple of seconds, Bernard passed it back and said 'Ehhh I've seen bigger.' distastefully. To which Ben KY and me stared at him and I couldn't help but blurt out 'You've seen men with bigger crotches???' And Bernard hastily said 'No no no bigger muscles!'

Ohhh...

After UGC Ben and I were supposed to go cut hair together but he said he was too lazy/tired/whatever-other-synonyms. So oh well, I go to Tampines lor. Before going to EC though I go to Times to check the fountain pens out. I intend to get one fountain pen and one calligraphy set.

Anyway when I get to EC its empty and I'm shown to a seat immediately. The hairdresser addresses me in Chinese, to which I reluctantly answer. As you can see though I've got my terms ready, and fluently enunciated 弄薄不要剪短. If all you see are funnily accented characters for goodness' sake set your encoding to Unicode.

So the barber starts her job.

And gets through it without a hitch, and without me suspecting that I will come out of that chair looking like a total cuckoo.

When she starts to vacuum my hair however, her friend walks in. Probably a colleague. She smiles at her, and keeps her head turned, vacuuming through the same line while showing what looks like a wistful smile at her friend, so that I begin to suspect that even uncut hair would get sucked off.

She turns back and after a while, for some reason put more pressure than needed against my head. Suddenly my whole head is caught up with the suction and I'm jerked backwards for abit before the suction lets up.

And for once I'm totally satisfied with the work on the back portion of my hair. Normally they do funny things like cut it real short or high slope it. Then I would be speechless, and they would normally take it as a sign of consent and give a cursory flash of the other side of the back before restoring the mirror to its slot.


orchestrated by Renhao at 8:15:00 pm
© 2004-2007. All rights reserved. You have been warned.