.............................
F O R T I S S I M O

Flagship blog of the Fortissimo Blog Group





ABOUT ME

Name:
Wong Renhao

Date of Birth:
28 August 1988

Occupation:
~Full time student
-St. Hilda's Primary
-Victoria School
-UB-SIM Ba. Comm.
~Part time software technician (Ba. ITech)
~Tenor-in-training, though it most probably won't work out
~CMI Grade 2 piano player
~Opera(Cri)tic
~Metalhead
~Learning guitar

Friendster Public Profile

I'm in Ravenclaw!
be sorted @ nimbo.net


Email me!
Get your email icon here



BRANCH BLOGS

[)1$(µ$$ 7#3 |\|37
Mezzo-Sforzato
Revelation of Grace
Journal of Influence



FELLOW BLOGGERS

Bertrand
Chong Yi
CiPing & Wilbur
Denys & John
Farand
Felicia
Isabel
Jason Aw
Jerrold
Jon(athan) Sam(raj)
Jose
Kaiyan
Lyrical Revelry
HRH Mano and her Blisters
Mason
Miyagi-san
Samuel
Shu Yun
Wilfred
Xialanxue
Xuanwei
YH
(Ying) Zhi



ARCHIVES

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007



SPRECHE

Note: I will post using the name Renhao. Any other variation of my name or moi is not me.



VIDEO ARCHIVES

Happy Helium New Year
Dumb norwegian blond
the flying lawnmower
Piece of Mind - Vancouver Film School (VFS)
Punishment in a haunted house -gaki no tsukai-
The Last Knit
chlorine and alcohol
The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno -- Phony Photo Booth
Imperial Orchestra
Male Restroom Etiquette
Crazy Frog vs. Call On Me
Der Fuehrer's Face
School Rumble Clip
The Mind Of Mencia
Kotaro Oshio - Super Mario
Best card trick in the world
Whose Line Is It Anyway 26
Kotaro Oshio - Fight!!
Best of Peter
KOHTARO OSHIO - MERRY CHRISTMAS MR.LAWRENCE(LIVE)
Another Funny Japanese Prank Show
Silent Library 3
Japanese Toilet Prank
Japanese Mission Impossible: Ski Resort spa prank
Family Guy Wheel of Fortune
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Miss Swan at a gay bar
Miss Swan (900)HOT-SWAN
Another David Copperfield
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Ramen English Subtitles
[Bakafish] Hard Gay Father's Day English Subtitles
Crazy Asian Mother by Erick Liang
English Conversation.
Teletubbies Uncensored
South Park Blame Canada
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 2
Jay Leno's Photobooth Prank 1
Steve Vai - Tender Surrender
Tatiana and Maxim Ice Skating
MJ's Choco Factory
snooker
Japanese Girls Freak Out
Funny Wake Ups
Boy Gets Scared
No More Wanking
Boooo
Jesus Dancing Weird
Little Diva




Excited Pokemon Kid from Youtube.com


Tagged.
Friday, July 07, 2006


The fact that I'm even doing this shows how bored I am.

Yeah alright not supposed to complain.

Actually it's not complaining what.

Moving on.

1. Do the following WITHOUT complaints.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you complete yours.
3. Leave a tag on that person's tagboard to say he/she/it/somewhereinbetween has been tagged.
4. Start your post with 'I have been tagged' then do this.

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED by my quite good friend Shu Yun, whom I've yet to meet still.

Favourites

You know I'm typing all this out because Yun my dear your blog doesn't even allow me to copy one post without taking the rest with it -.-

Ok ok no complaint.

Favourites

Colour: I still have yet to find the name of the purple I like. There are a few choice shades not too dark not too light that I like.
Food: ... alot la. I don't like anything with peanuts and peanuts itself, veggies I wonder why I only like to eat restaurant and hotel cooked veggies...
Song: Into Immortal now. Black Metal madness. But other choice selections include:
ABBA
Armin van Buuren (Trance)
Avenged Sevenfold \m/
Bon Jovi
Bossanova
Corinne May
Diana Krall
\m/ DIMMU BORGIR \m/
Disturbed - 10 000 Fists
Satriani and Vai
Groban
L'arc en Ciel
Tango
Nat King Cole
Old Man's Child
South Park Movie OST
Andrew Lloyd Webber
Yellowcard
Movie: Ah... South Park movie I guess... Keeping Mum was nice too.
Sport: oh shut up lol
Day of the Week: Fridays cos I get to come back early after a relaxed lab session
Season: Winter. Cold = I like
Ice Cream: The deepest darkest chocolate ice cream I can find. Bravissimo's not bad.

Currents

Mood: N/A lol
Taste: Just take the opposite of what everyone normally likes, that's my taste
Clothes: Bailide sports T-shirt (mom bought from Shanghai... good for exercise absorbs sweat) and Nike parachute shorts (those silky shiny material)
Desktop: Windows
Toenail Color: I haven't done my nails in a long time, but I doubt I'll even touch my toenails save for when I have to cut them when they're a foot long
Time: 2040
Current Surroundings: Bleached snow-white light, fan whirring at no2 speed, Tyrants by Immortal playing on speakers
Current Annoyances: Having a lousy sound card, unable to blast music, having an 11 o'clock computer curfew, having no one I can talk to online, having slept when there's no soccer tonight, having yet to do my Comp Science assignments, having a lecturer who pronounces origin as orgy.... alot la I can bitch forever.
Current Thoughts: following chords, drums, guitar picking, vocals from the song. Yes I deconstruct them. Yes I rock. No not everyone does that.

Firsts

Best Friend: Grace Chua, kindergarten
Crush: Jan, P5/6, no no more crush. 1 month in VS I was outta it.
Movie: How the hell would I know... Death Becomes Her probably. Classic shit man.
Lie: I didn't do it.
Music: Nursery rhymes la duh. Eh no no it's from one of those baby things hanging over my cot.

Lasts

Cigarette: Never had never will
Drink: Coke
Car Ride: Tompang Kaiyan's cab yesterday
Crush: Jan lor.
Movie: Munich I think. Watched on the comp.
Phone Call: Dad who woke me up from my sleep
CD played: Haven't played one in freaking ages

Have you ever...

Dated one of your best friends?: No. I don't have girl best friends. Yet.
Broken the law?: Yeah
Ever been arrested?: Not that I can recall
Ever skinny dipped?: I could go the disgusting way, but I'll just say no.
Been on TV: Probably as a dot at the back of the screen.
Kissed someone you don't know: No.

5 Things You Are Wearing: Bailide tee, para shorts, specs, a whole layer of oil on my face, and a head of increasingly messy hair
4 Things You've Done Today: Successfully scripted Javascript for lab, played Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, napped for nothing, convinced my father to buy Mac's for me somehow
3 Things You Can Hear Right Now: Fan, distant motorcycle, and uh more random vehicles
1 Thing You Do When You're Bored: sit stare stone

People to Tag: (its actually People to Do but that sounds wrong)

Bertrand
Felicia
Isabel
Jillian
Kaiyan


orchestrated by Renhao at 8:22:00 pm
© 2004-2007. All rights reserved. You have been warned.